A PRUNING MACHINE DESIGNED FOR THE SEQUENTIAL PRUNING OF POTTED PLANTS WITH A DIAMETER OF BETWEEN 25 AND 45, WHATEVER THE SHAPE, EVEN BOWLS.
EASY TO USE, SIMPLE TO REGULATE, EXTREMELY PRECISE CUTTING, SUITABLE FOR DENSE AND WOODY PLANTS.
The new EK 25-45 pruner has been designed for those, like garden centres and nurseries, who need to uniformly prune potted plants with a diameter of between 25 and 45, whatever the form, even bowls. The machine is easy and intuitive to use and will allow you to rapidly and effortlessly standardise your production.
– The operator sets the blades and pruning speed
– The pot is placed on the central conveyor belt and pruning starts as the pot moves along the belt
– The pot stops and is clamped in a central position and the cutting block starts up. The central cutting block rotation motor (200 V, 180 W CC) moves in a circular motion around the plant for the number of times set by the operator.
– The pot clamps are released.
– The conveyor belt restarts.
– The pot is unloaded by the operator.
The EK 25-45 pruner is supplied with four interchangeable blades, each having its own 80 V, 180 W CC motor. The pot conveyor belt is 3000 mm long and 200 mm wide. The belts are also equipped with photocells to stop the pot in the correct position for pruning and at the end of the unloading belt. The pruning speed, start, stop and emergency stop are all managed through the control panel. A side window-opening hatch makes it possible to quickly and easily set-up and/or substitute the blades. The blade height is easily adjusted through a dedicated wheel.
Production of equipment designed to enhance the workload of agricultural firms through quality, practicality and simplicity. Our products include the fastest, most efficient, most compact and most economical potted plant pruning machines featuring our patented cutting system.