A variable speed mechanical drum seeder suitable for the broadcast sewing of seeds in various sizes of containers and seed trays and in small diameter containerised pots.
– Dimensions (subject to variations on the basis of clients requests) 2000 x 500 x H 150 mm
– Painted steel structure
– Stainless steel seed container (hopper) and drums
– Container feed belt 2000 x 380
– 180 V 220 W adjustable speed CC motor
– Seeding from 8 to 18 positions
– Belt movement controlled by digital keyboard located on the control panel
– Belt drive speed can be adjusted in order to precisely position the seeds in the middle of the alveolar holes or pots
– Interchangeable drums for every type and quantity of seed (not for single seeds)
– 220 V Voltage
– Two wheels and opposing handles for transport
Production of equipment designed to enhance the workload of agricultural firms through quality, practicality and simplicity. Our products include the fastest, most efficient, most compact and most economical potted plant pruning machines featuring our patented cutting system.